At PAFT we work together with our customers to come up with the best warehousing and logistics solutions not only to match but to exceed our clients' needs. We review the whole supply chain process at our customers' premises and provide alternative criteria in terms of workable solutions at the right budget.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Industrial or similar with high GPA
- Graduates of Accreted Universities abroad, AUC, GUC and equivalent.
- Fresh graduates and up to 2 years of experience in Supply Chain/ Manufacturing.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure of conflicting demands and time constraints
- Demonstrated strong communication/ negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Customer focused
- Microsoft Office (Proficient in Excel)
- Must have a car
- Giza & October residents are preferred
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good career prospects
- Healthy work environment
- Working hours 8 am to 5:30 pm (5 days)
- Medical Insurance
- Social Insurance